Thursday, November 5, 2009

1st Post-Treatment Scan

Please pray that God is wide awake early in the morning for my first 2 post-treatment body scans! :) These tests can determine if any remaining cancer cells are forming tumors in my bones, abdomen, chest or liver. Pray, no tumors! Then, I'll meet with the Oncologist Tuesday for full lab work, port flush & results of the scan. So, pray, people! God is so, so, so faithful! He's been with my family & me every step of the way, so there's NO doubt - at all- that He is still at work for us. He's still loving, molding, shaping, honing, carrying & saving us! Wow! Pray that we're faithful in return!

Blessings!

1 comment:

  1. God is doing wonderful things through you and will continue to do so. Praying for an "all clear!" Love you!

    ReplyDelete