Thursday, October 6, 2011

Oh! How He loves me!

We just sang at our last praise assembly, "Oh, How He loves me, He loves me, He loves me!" I wonder how many of us know we're loved? I mean really loved? And, more than that, loved by the Creator of the Universe?
I'm not certain, but I think if we all KNEW & BELIEVED we were really loved, a lot of "stuff" we argue about between each other & churches just wouldn't matter so much. So, just for today, understand you're loved. Nothing in all the world can separarte you from God's love. Can you believe this? Nothing in all of creation can change God's love for you or make Him love you any less than what He loves you now! Wow!Know that the King of Kings & Lord of Lords knows your name & the number of hairs on your hear head! Just check to see if knowing this kind of love changes you & the way you treat the ones around you? Cover yourself in the peace this love instills; the comfort it provides & the confidence in living the abundant life it affordes.

"Could I with Ink the Oceans Fill"
Could I with ink the oceans fill...
Were the earth of parchment made...And, every blade of grass a quill
And every man a scribe by trade...
To write the love of God above
Would drain the oceans dry...
And the scroll could not contain the whole...
Though stretched from sky to sky!
-Annonymous

Blessings!

2 comments:

  1. It's true ... every word. Thanks for reminding me. I promise to believe it and act like it ... at least for today and I will begin again tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bangla hindi movie fhim sungs spurts and

    ReplyDelete