Sunday, October 9, 2011

Update on our Family

This is Randi. I'm writing to help Mom out and to pass on this information to all those who love and pray for our family. We could really use those prayers right now.
First, the Tuesday/Wednesday things at Mom's house are not going to be able to happen anymore. This saddens all of us, but, it is best for Mom, in her weakened state, to rest and stay in bed. That time was such a blessing to all of us that got to be a part of it. From what I hear from so many, it was just as much of a blessing to them as it was to Mom. So, thank you for being with her and with us.
Second, Dad has come down with pneumonia. He is not allowed any visitors at this time so, we ask that you cover him in prayer. It is very difficult for him to not be able to help with Mom the way he loves to do and always has. Please pray he recovers quickly.
Third, I am asking for you to cover Taylor and myself, as well as the rest of the family, in your prayers as we care for both Mom and Dad.

Please pass along the canceling of the Tuesday/Wednesday gatherings at Mom's to anyone you know that might be planning on going. Thank you. From the bottom of our hearts, thank you.

8 comments:

  1. My Prayers are with you... I pray for comfort healing and the many blessings that God will pass along to you. I love your family... even though we live far apart. Y'all have blessed me beyond measure and my prayers will continue for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are always in our prayers. Let us know what you WANT us to do. We are here to serve YOU and to let you know you are not alone. He is with you and we are surrounding you with prayers and arms that want to be of help.
    Much love

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying and am on standby to help in any way possible. Don

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am praying for the dear, sweet Washburn family that each of you feel completely wrapped in God's mighty arms as you walk this difficult journey. Sending long-distance hugs and love.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of you are in my thoughts and prayers to our Heavenly Father.

    ReplyDelete
  6. All of you are in my thoughts and prayers to our Heavenly Father.


    แคมฟรอก

    ReplyDelete