Tuesday, April 13, 2010

MAC Truck!

I've never actually been hit by a MAC truck racing down the road at 90 mph but I think this surgery could probably be compared to it! LOL! Wow! Amazing! Really, can you imagine people understanding this kind of thing & working to better another's life? So thankful God's provided some medical minds with such abilities!

I'm doing well, but not running any races right now. I tolerate all the pain meds & antibitotics very well, & am thankful. Also, am following Doctor's orders by breathing deeply & walking around the house several times a day, eating well (no nausea!) & resting! Can't pick up anything at all with my arms but have good, strong legs & Mike to help me in & out of bed. (Please, make certain Mike is in every prayer you speak for us!) Recovery runs about 6 weeks, & I'll be seeing doctors all along the way. Will post again soon.

Continuing to be amazed at the love & support of family & friends. Content & at peace with this journey. Choosing to worship our living God!

Blessings!

1 comment:

  1. Sharon ... I have been praying for you, your doctors and family. So happy to read you are doing well. Take care sweet one. So happy for you ... glad this surgery is behind you. Praying for a quick recovery- God needs your explosive joy and encouragement walking this earth! Love you ... Jill

    ReplyDelete