Monday, April 5, 2010

What an Easter!

Easter Sunday was yesterday. Absolutley beautiful weather & another day to be most thankful for Jesus. Imagine! The Son of God leaving heaven, living here & being killed by the very people He came to save! Then, raising from the dead 3 days later! All this to create -for all mankind -a way back to God! All that for you & me. Amazing love, amazing actions!

Forces me to think about a lot of things in life. Demands me face my sin & His saving. Makes me thankful, from my core, that I will be in heaven forever! It's Easter!

Jesus loves me & He sees the big picture for me for all time.
Jesus forgives me & knows I'm lost without His grace!
Jesus changes me & doesn't let my sin stop Him from moving me to a deeper place with Him.

Jesus saves me & paid my debt with His own life!

Wow! What a Savior! What an Easter!
Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment