Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Feeling Like Myself

Feel more like myself today than the past few weeks & am so thankful! The fatigue has just been overwhelming, at times, but this afternoon I feel like I got a second wind. I know not to count on this for long & have learned to pace myself, so that's what I'm doing. I've not felt like sitting at the computer the last few days, but wanted all to know I'm doing well overall.
I got to spend some time with family over this weekend & eventhough I was exhausted sometimes & just had to lay around, I was still able to enjoy the activity about me. Everyone waited on me hand & foot & understood the rest was required... it's such a blessing to have people around me who really do love & care. I'm most fortunate.
Labs will be this Thursday & if all counts are strong, round #7 the next Thursday. The week following round #7 will be significant as we'll meet with our surgeon & will have more info to share at that time. For now, though, we really are commited to staying focused on completing chemo. We're giving all our focus & energy to one day & one task at a time. I've said before that chemo is not for the faint of heart, & I mean it more today than ever!
God has remained so faithful & that's exactly what we knew He would do! He's told you & me that when He's for us, who can be against us? Mike & I know- without question- He's on our side!
Love & blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment