Saturday, July 4, 2009

4th of July!





Happy 4th of July! This is a great country! Certainly not perfect, but the USA is beloved & I'm a big fan! The price for all the freedoms enjoyed has been a costly one & it would be crazy for me to say I grasp the sacrifices troops & families have made over the years to help make this country a free one. The bravery it's taken to protect the weaker ones of us here & around the world is amazing. Our troops & their families personally sacrifice so that many others can live safely & peaceably.

Our family is directly effected & I wouldn't be truthful if I told you this was not a hard thing! It is. But, we are so proud of the man our son-in-law is. He is a Marine & one of the brave ones. His wife is just as brave. (T&T, you are heroes to me!)

So, today I send my love & thanks for all those who work hard for this country & it's ideals. I will enjoy another free day- in great part -because of you!

Blessings & protection on this beautiful 4th of July!

No comments:

Post a Comment