Sunday, July 12, 2009

Very Good Day!

I've just had a very, very good day! Amazing, but there is very little pain so far, so I'm thankful! This is a huge answer to prayer as I've not been at my strongest point since chemo, but surgery was so important, it had to be done. The surgeon told me that after chemo I won't think anything else is a big deal. That, if I can do that, I can do anything! She's encouraging besides being a wonderful surgeon!
Taylor got here safely from Virginia (22 hour drive) & that's another huge answer to prayers! Having her here is the greatest! She tag-teams with Mike & Randi in my care & there aren't words to say how glad I am to have them.
Eric completely helps Randi with whatever she needs to help me. He takes care of the boys, cleans the house, etc & that allows her to help me in whatever ways needed! We always keep snacks for Eric, so he's well-cared for, too! :)
Tyrel texted me before surgery & called from the other side of the world! Hearing his voice was priceless! See why I say I'm so blessed?
Then, add my parents, our 6 siblings, their spouses (who are just as close as our own siblings), 13 nieces & nephews with 6 greats', aunts, uncles & friends, friends, friends! All of you are our blessings!
Please continue praying for all of us. We lean hard on you & the Lord! Randi continues to post updates about us on her blog even when I can't, so please scroll down on the right-hand side of my blog to Randi's name & click on it for updates- even if I haven't posted anything. She's helped me so much in this way to keep loved ones informed.
Thank you, Lord for every single gift from you, including this day!
Blessings!

1 comment:

  1. OK - now your just trying to make us jealous!!!
    All kidding aside - it is so wonderful to see you counting your blessings - they ARE great in number!

    Much love,
    Lynette

    ReplyDelete