Saturday, February 28, 2009

30! 30! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! 30! 30!


HAPPY 30th BIRTHDAY, RANDI!
This is YOUR day and may it be completely full of blessings for you! There're not enough words in the English language to explain the depth of my love for you, my dear! You've been a joy all these 30 years as we watched you grow, discover, question, learn and love. Now, you're a joy to Dad and me as we share in your daily life! You're a loving wife, dedicated Mom, loyal friend, fabulous sister, wonderful daughter & spiritual hero! (Granddaughter, niece & cousin, too!)
So, on this day, ENJOY! You're one of God's greatest gifts -ever - to our lives and you make us proud to be your parents and your friends! Know you're deeply loved on this day and EVERYday! Happy Birthday, sweet Randi!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Mom you are the best and I had a lot of fun today. I have a new idea for your blog's name. remind me to tell you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet it was to see you both at the antique store, and take your picture for you. Hope the tea room party was a joy to all! Don

    ReplyDelete
  3. 3:19 am is sleep time not blog time! I will be praying that you rest in the peaceful embrace of God's comfort. I will pray that his tender touch will caress your brow and soothe away your concerns so that you can sleep. I love you!

    ReplyDelete