Friday, February 27, 2009

God the Provider!

Just completed the first MRI at UT Southwestern Medical Center. God has surrounded us by incredible medical minds and facilities! God answered my prayers in dealing with claustaphobia (I know it's dumb and all mental... but one of the stupid things I deal with...) by providing me with the perfect technician for me. Her voice was soothing and she knew exactly what she was doing but, mostly He gave her to me because she's a strong believer. She believes in His power, mercy, faithfulness and provsision. That's why He gave me Rita today. She confirms what I believe and lifts me up to the Lord. We're waiting for radiologists to read the 850 pictures Rita took, talk to the surgeon, who will talk to the oncologist... we'll, hopefully, hear something today. I'm thankful we've walked with the Lord all these years, and know His sweetness so well, because He's showing His proven character to us again, just like He's done over and over and over! He's not surprised by this news like we are and He's already working on us and you! You're in this with us, we know, so keep watch to your answered prayers!Two dear friends (without knowing the other said a similar thing) said what a remarkable thing it is that the Lord trusts us with such a journey. A journey that can and will bring Him glory! That's exactly what we want to happen here, or these times will be wasted! So, whatever results, we'll keep you posted and whatever results, glory to our sweet Lord!

1 comment:

  1. Sharon, you are truly amazing. While it seems that you are the one needing the encouragment, as I read your blog, I'm the one that feels so encouraged by you. Even as you start this road, God is using you in mighty ways. I am praying for you and your family as you await the MRI results and will be praying for you this whole journey through. Love you!

    ReplyDelete