Friday, February 20, 2009

Please pray...

Usually don't go so public, but I have a prayer request that I'd appreciate you honoring on my behalf. I found a golf ball sized lump under my left arm the first week of February, and have seen my gynocologist, who sent me to a general surgeon today. He did a biopsy and will call me the first part of next week. It does not look good right now, as the cyst is solid instead of filled with fluid. However, that does not mean it can't be benign.
I'm asking you to pray to our Sweet Father that this be benign. I've always been in His care and know I am now, and am asking what I truly want. I want Him to make this a "nothing" cyst, and I know He can.
I also know He is soverign and I will follow Him no matter his answer. I love Him because He's always loved me, and there is no answer that will deter me from my relationship with Him.
I ask you pray for Mike as he ministers to me. Pray for Randi, Taylor, Eric, Tyrel and my extended family, as they are such a support. With all of you and the Lord, I am the most blessed person I know!
I will keep you informed, and ask you to please pray, for I believe in the power of our Lord. Thank you all!
Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment