Thursday, February 26, 2009

Happy Birthday, Tyrel!

Twenty-seven years ago, Mike and I began praying for Taylor's someday in-the-future spouse... We ask that God send her a man who would steer her to heaven. If he would do that, their future would be secure, and everything else would fall in line. God sent Taylor that man. So, on this day, I say "Happy Birthday" to a son-in-law that's really a son. To a tough Marine, that's really got the heart the size of Texas, and to the man God sent our way. We are a better family because you're in it! I know I can't say a lot because of your deployment, but I pray God get you home safely and swiftly, and I hope this day you know with all your heart you are loved!
Your "Darlin'" Sharon

1 comment:

  1. You are very loved and I hope you have a great birthday. Cason talks about you all the time and is so proud of his Uncle Ty. We pray for you daily and cannot wait until you get to come home.

    ReplyDelete