Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Next Step

After hours of doctors, tests & prayers, an initial surgery (mastectomy) is our next step. The latest MRI revealed encouraging news in that chemo has really been working & gotten rid of nearly all the tumors. This is a huge praise! There's still some remaining, so surgery is the next step, with radiation to immediately follow. Then, there'll be a couple more surgeries in the months to come after I'm a bit stronger. Our spirits are still strong & encouraged. We've known all along surgery & radiation were needed, just not the order of events. Now we're on course & feel a lot of peace about it.

Thank you a million times over for praying for my family & me! God continues to show His faithfulness by taking us one step at a time. I love- with all my heart- the earthly family God has given me & by God's grace we will get through these hard times. Our spiritual family is holding us up in love, prayer & support & we couldn't be more thankful for you! You're an amazing group of people!

Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment