Sunday, June 14, 2009

Times 5!

"Today is the day the Lord has made & we will rejoice in it!"

This is the 5th day in a row- count them, 5- that I feel good physically! YEA!!! x 5! Praise x5! Thanks x 5! Five mornings ago, I woke up feeling better than I had in 3 months & it's continued now to day 5! Still not having my "regular- self" stamina, I have to take rests in the afternoons, etc, but am feeling SO much better. So thankful for this respite! So thankful for this glimpse of healthiness in the midst of a "chemo sea".

Thank you all for STILL praying. Please thank God for His graciousness to Mike & me & keep praying if you don't mind! We still need you & always, always, always need the Lord x 5!

Blessings!

3 comments:

  1. So, so glad! Still praying for all of you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. May God bless you 70 X's 7 with all good things. Will continue to pray!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad you have had the 5 days, i pray they have continued. These day are such a blessing when we have to even remember that we have cancer and chemo and pills, etc. It is the good days that I am bad at remembering to take my pills and pay for it later, so I need to remember not to take the good days so literal! lol. God is with you as are all of you friends that you know are praying for your journey as well as those you dont realize are praying for you. Stay with the good attitude and 'GET HER DONE' I am at my half way mark and looking forward to the finish line...except for returning to work...that has been the good part I can always hold on to when I get discouraged...God is giving me a paid vacation from the stress of my job! He is mighty and good knowing all our needs! your sis in Him....Janie Chambless

    ReplyDelete