Saturday, April 4, 2009

Cason and "Thomas"

Didn't I tell you God redeems times and "misses" in our lives? I may have missed the "Thomas the Train" ride last Saturday, but my sister-in-law, Juanda, sent this first picture to us as a taste of what's to come from her! Is he STINKIN' CUTE, or what? I love this photo and see the wonder in his eyes. Cason loves "Thomas and Friends." He knows all the names of Thomas' train friends and will only let up on that tight little grip of Thomas with prompting from Mommy and Daddy when it's time to eat! Thomas does sit right on the table, though, ready to be taken to the next adventure as soon as the last bite is taken!
The picture is a bit blurry (thanks to me) but Randi finished embroidering Cason's name and little trains on this backpack for his birthday from me. (Thank you, Randi!) Again, God is good! Cason loves his train backpack, and will take it to "school" each week. We spent some time with them last evening playing trains! Oh, God redeemed the time for me, alright! Didn't skip a beat in his life! Thank you, Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment