Saturday, April 4, 2009

Medical Update

My blood count last Thursday was right on target and the doctors are pleased. This allows me to continue treatment, so I'm thankful. Thank you for praying this for me. I get the lab work done every week and pray it will continue on this course. God has given me the answer I've asked for on this and I'm so appreciative!

I'm also appreciative of His answer to minimal side-effects. I'm really doing so well! Many of you who see me, make the comment of how healthy I look. I feel well most of the time, really. In the two week chemo schedule, I only feel nausiated 2 to 4 days (just following treatment) and a bit more tired than usual. But, with the anti-nausea drugs, I'm not vomiting (sorry for being graphic), of which I'm so grateful! I'm able to only miss 2 days of work every 2 weeks! I'm working, grocery shopping, going to church every other week and seeing my grandsons every few days! So, I believe God is answering this request, too!

Pray hard God will answer our request that my body respond to the treatment and that the tumors are shrinking and dying! I have 2 more treatments and then testing to see if that's happening. So, pray God says, "YES!" to us! We believe He can! No matter His answer, we trust Him completely!

4 comments:

  1. You are such an encouragement to us all...teaching us how to respond in tough times. I love your trusting relationship with our God. Thank you for sharing yourself with us. It makes me love you and makes me want to know you better. You remain in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love hearing all the updates! I love knowing what to pray for. love and am praying for you, Lindsey

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Yes Lord, yes Lord, yes,yes,yes!"
    love you, Don

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for sharing your blog link with me. That way I can keep up and keep praying without feeling like I am bugging you to find out what is going on. Love you lots!
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete