Monday, March 16, 2009

Counting Blessings- a Full-Time Job!

Counting blessings is a full-time job! I've thought of a million of 'em today! Everything from feeling well enough for work today, (Yea!) doctors & meds for Cason (another ear infection), airplanes that make long-distance travel possible, people, people, people, God's saving grace for me, good food (Mom's home-cooking tonight), cars (battery was dead this morning & a friend jumped it to get me to work), grocery stores, stores of every kind, home, hot showers, the sunset as I write & long naps! The list is infinite!
Part of my blessings list includes co-workers. This group is especially on my heart since I was able to go back to work today. It's a group in my life praying for me, stopping by my office to say hi, sending emails of scripture and encouragement, and helping cover whatever is needed for me right now. I couldn't ask for a better company to work for and more supportive people surrounding me at my job. Capable people, caring people, praying people. God put me right where I needed to be these 9 years and as I count my blessings, I include each co-worker!
So, tonight as the count continues, know that if you're reading this, you're on my list of blessings!

3 comments:

  1. And YOU, with your precious Christ-like, joyful spirit are a blessing to us! It is good to hear so much joy in your message. Much Love, Dale and Lynette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cason can help you count them. He is getting pretty good at counting now you know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sharon: You never know how much you affect other people with your wonderful, sweet, positive attitude at a time in your life where it could be totally opposite. I get great strength from you and I hope and pray that in my time of anxiety and stress I can be for others what you do for all of us. We love you and keep you in our prayers every day.
    Your brother in Christ,
    Fred Slough
































    Fred

    ReplyDelete