Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Waiting...

The doctor's office called to say there's no news, yet, from another pathology report or the bone scan. I appreciated that call so much just to let us know... so, I'm passing the same "no word, yet" on to you. You're waiting with us and I want to do my best to keep you up on the latest word, even if that's nothing at the moment. Reminds me of the scirptures about waiting on the Lord, and having renewed strength, and soaring like eagles... we're waiting today, but that's okay.
Love and blessings to all!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the update - I will continue to check back. Will also be praying that you will not be anxious. Much Love, Lynette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet Sharon, James and I love you and Mike so much and are honored to pray for your healing and for God to be glorified through this journey. You inspire us seeing your faith and trust in Him. Praying daily, ANN

    ReplyDelete