Monday, March 2, 2009

Mark it Down!

Ever doubted God answering specific prayers on your behalf? The thing I'd tell you is, mark it down, track it & keep record of His faithfulness! Do it on my behalf, but, make certain you do it in your own life, too! Wow! God is at work all around us and for us! Just gotta keep marking it down!
This morning before walking out the door to work, I begged God for 2 things. One, that He would not allow anxiety to rule the day or my heart. I refuse to let Satan keep me anxious! If I live in that state, I'll go crazy, and we don't want that! But, I can't do that on my own. I HAVE to have my Father's peace and calm. The other request today- that God set the appointments with a particular surgeon that's highly recommended but difficult to get in to see and the CAT and Bone scans asap.
My Father is calming my heart (I'll write more, but know He's given me Mike...enough said.)
The events of the day by 2:00pm prove His faithfullness, as I have an appointment with the desired surgeon tomorrow afternoon, the CAT is scheduled for tomorrow morning and the Bone Scan for Wednesday morning! Now, how about that! Do any of you think that's coincidence? Not me! Mark it down, my friends! Mark it down!

3 comments:

  1. Isn't it amazing how gracious God is to answer our pleadings! I am so glad you have an appointment with the surgeon of your choice; it's so important to be with the one you have confidence in. Please know Mike & I are praying daily for you and Mike...I'm thinking guys named Mike are great at "calming our storms". Rejoicing with you on today's victories! Mike & Gayle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah!!! I never doubted for a minute that he would walk with you and show his faithfulness! What a relief to have this schedule immediately before you. You can rest, tonight, knowing that you will have a plan of action soon. Blessing to you! Lyntte

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've marked it down!! Thank you Jesus!! Will be holding you before the Father tomorrow during your tests and the surgeon's appt. Waiting to see what God is going to do next!! love you ~ marilyn

    ReplyDelete